Prevost Gurus - the Member Funded Prevost Forum
Fla to Ca - Printable Version

+- Prevost Gurus - the Member Funded Prevost Forum (http://www.prevostgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Fla to Ca (/showthread.php?tid=1210)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Fla to Ca - cmillsap - 04-12-2019 13:54

(04-12-2019 10:55)Ernie Ekberg Wrote:  Chuck, I did not know there was a level 4 service. What does that entail?

Ernie,

Actually, I misspoke, I had a Level 3 service done with the additional inspection done of my air system. That's why the labor cost was so high here.> http://www.prevostgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=1083

I had a list from Prevost of the items serviced on each level 1 thru 4 but I cant find it. If my memory serves, I believe Level 4 is just an expanded version of Level 3 which included a complete inspection of the air system and some other items not included in Level 3.

RE: Fla to Ca - cubeman - 04-12-2019 18:58

Well I have a air leak update . Seems for the past 7k miles I have been driving without a air dryer . That's correct , no wonder I never heard her spit , there was none . We did also have a air leak on the brake system valve and that is now also replaced . From what I gather the coach had a bad dryer and they bypassed it so they could drive her to a repair shop . I have a invoice stating it was replaced so I'm sure I will be refunded those cost , or at leas I think I will .

After installing the new dryer and building up air we opened the tanks and man out of one came about 1 gal of milky water . Thank God I wasn't in freezing temps . Well Sat we hit the road again from Nashville to Valley Forge Pa and I think this will be enough miles to rattle loose any more hidden issues this fine coach may have . Talk to you all latter Smile

RE: Fla to Ca - cubeman - 04-26-2019 20:28

Well we are now back in Fla . On Wends we will stop at USA Coach and replace front shocks and air springs . Man do I love the ride of this coach Smile We now have put 8,200 miles on her and I think she is so happy to be doing what she was made to do Smile

RE: Fla to Ca - davidbrady - 04-26-2019 21:54

Welcome home Al, so how many miles on the last jaunt? As to shocks, put on the stock stuff. Koni's are too stiff.

RE: Fla to Ca - cubeman - 04-29-2019 09:47

Stock Shocks it is Smile As to miles . Well we left Indio Ca taking 40 E into Nashville , then 81 N to 76 E to King Of Prussia . Stayed there 10 days then drove to Fla. Wend we take a ride over to Tampa for the work then back to Ormond for a few days before heading back to KOP for maybe a month with a couple of side trips . Then if all goes as planned we will return to Fla before hitting the road for the summer run . I think the first year with the Prevost will be in the 30k miles range .

RE: Fla to Ca - JD33 - 05-01-2019 18:57

Nice one Al, we are barely to 8k so far, but will get rolling again soon. We are going to Charlotte for the Nascar All Star weekend in a few weeks, so if you’re in the area let’s meet up.

RE: Fla to Ca - cubeman - 05-03-2019 08:20

Sounds possible Jim . I think a few years back we stayed at a campground there and didn't even realize why it was packed ,haha I do plan to be within a hour of Charlotte in a few weeks . what are the dates you will be there ?

RE: Fla to Ca - JD33 - 05-03-2019 18:01

(05-03-2019 08:20)cubeman Wrote:  Sounds possible Jim . I think a few years back we stayed at a campground there and didn't even realize why it was packed ,haha I do plan to be within a hour of Charlotte in a few weeks . what are the dates you will be there ?

Hi Al
We are arriving later on the 17th and departing later on the 21st. It would be great to visit with you and Erica for sure