Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite tools
04-04-2018, 14:04 (This post was last modified: 04-04-2018 14:25 by travelite.)
Favorite tools
Anyone have any favorite tools? Here's one from me:

Some time ago I bought an Xminilab Portable Oscilloscope and I couldn't be happier. Funded by kickstarter in 2013 and developed by Gabriel Anzziani of Gabotronics, this little device is a waveform generator, a digital logic analyzer, and an oscilloscope wrapped in an enclosure that you can hold in the palm of your hand. (3.17" x 2.22" x 0.7"). For those of us with more complex digital electronics on board (Country Coach's electronic cabinet comes to mind), this little device is indispensable. When a multimeter just isn't enough, for $118 this device can't be beat; I never leave home without it: (NFI)

http://www.gabotronics.com/oscilloscopes...oscope.htm

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2018, 18:52
RE: Favorite tools
David
I like it, This unit will do what $10 K Oscilloscope can at a fraction of the cost. Thank you, I as an ME use a 6 in. Digital Caliper with SAE and Metric Fractional Readings, can be found at you locate Harbor Freight for $19.00. Don't leave home without it!!!!!!!!!!
04-05-2018, 10:42
RE: Favorite tools
Thanks Hish, I'll was wondering how you have the dimensions of every tank sentry o-ring committed to memory! LOL! Now I know your secret. Both tools allow us to see what the human eye alone cannot. I'll take your advice and add the micrometer to my toolbox.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)