Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Tenn Luxury Coach
02-24-2017, 10:32
Eastern Tenn Luxury Coach
Folks,

My bus needs a Level 2 service with maybe some extras like a coolant flush and fluid and filters for the transmission. I wish I had time to do it but we need the bus soon. I'm thinking of taking it over to ETLC. Are there any recommendations out there for ETLC?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2017, 15:18 (This post was last modified: 02-24-2017 15:20 by cmillsap.)
RE: Eastern Tenn Luxury Coach
(02-24-2017 10:32)davidbrady Wrote:  Folks,

My bus needs a Level 2 service with maybe some extras like a coolant flush and fluid and filters for the transmission. I wish I had time to do it but we need the bus soon. I'm thinking of taking it over to ETLC. Are there any recommendations out there for ETLC?

David,

I had Jeff do a level 2 service on my bus last July. They also replaced all my air springs and performed a few other minor services such as replacing some rubber bushings. Jeff will also do an under carriage inspection while the bus is up in the air. His prices are not cheap but he knows his way around a Prevost which makes me comfortable that the job is going to be done correctly which (in turn) makes his charges tolerable.

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
02-24-2017, 23:00
RE: Eastern Tenn Luxury Coach
Thanks Chuck, I appreciate it. As you know, ETLC is only 150 miles away from Asheville, NC. It sure beats the long haul to Goodlettsville, Tn. I'll give them a try. All six of us are loading up into the bus for a 10 day visit to see my folks in Harrisburg Pa. A trip early in the season is a good excuse to get the bus in tip top condition for the rest of the year. Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)