Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prevost Webinars
04-18-2017, 12:40 (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 16:54 by davidbrady.)
Prevost Webinars
Folks,

Hish informs me that Prevost has made all its webinars available to motorcoach owners. It does require registration. Go to: https://www.prevostcar.com/, and go to "Resources" at the bottom of the page, select "Webinars" and then "Login". You'll be asked to register. I tried it and am waiting for them to create an account.

Hector's "Prevost Air Systems and the Leans" webinar is there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2017, 14:00
RE: Prevost Webinars
(04-18-2017 12:40)davidbrady Wrote:  Folks,

Hish informs me that Prevost has made all its webinars available to motorcoach owners. It does require registration. Go to: https://www.prevostcar.com/, and go to "Resources" at the bottom of the page, select "Webinars" and then "Login". You'll be asked to register. I tried it and am waiting for them to create an account.

Hector's "Prevost Air Systems and the Leans" webinar is there.

David and all
The Webinars are available they give great infomation about Prevost systems for both on the raod and motorhomes coaches.
The first time into the system takes a few steps but there after very simple to use.
04-18-2017, 16:51 (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 16:54 by davidbrady.)
Thanks Hish,

Yes, I am able to see the webinars. You need to use Internet Explorer. Just click on a webinar and IE will automatically install a Cisco webinar viewing extension called WebEx. No account creation or registration is required. I don't see Hector's presentation but there is a webinar on Level-Low. When you select a webinar you need to complete a form with your email address and service center (I chose Goodlettesville, Tn) and the webinar will come up.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
04-18-2017, 19:46
(04-18-2017 16:51)davidbrady Wrote:  Thanks Hish,

Yes, I am able to see the webinars. You need to use Internet Explorer. Just click on a webinar and IE will automatically install a Cisco webinar viewing extension called WebEx. No account creation or registration is required. I don't see Hector's presentation but there is a webinar on Level-Low. When you select a webinar you need to complete a form with your email address and service center (I chose Goodlettesville, Tn) and the webinar will come up.

David
I used Jacksonville Fl and the system worked, also the system will work with any Prevost service location.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)