Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prevost Repair & Maintenance Costs
04-28-2017, 11:08 (This post was last modified: 04-28-2017 13:11 by Hisham Amaral.)
RE: Prevost Repair & Maintenance Costs
(04-28-2017 10:46)davidbrady Wrote:  Hi CC_Guy,

$2K per year sounds about right for the essentials. Of course, batteries and tires would all be extra.

I'm with you on the throwing away of good parts. I promise, if I had access to those old parts I could maintain my coach! The zero-out propaganda almost certainly has an unadvertised profit motive attached; perhaps part ownership in a certain repair facility???

David and CC Guy
I'am not sure that you can ever zero out a coach unless you take it back to the factory and have Prevost completely redo the coach. Zero out is anther B.S. story that someone came up with. I am not sure of the intent.
If someone wants to zero out their coach they have to rebuild the engine, transmission, brakes, drive train, paint and every component inside the coach and not only tires, batteries and Norgren valves.
So far this year my cost is zero until I go to Mira Loma for air leak service in June, I am replacing the drive and tag airbags and some possible Norgren valves and the flex exhaust tub.
Last year I replaced the front slide seal and front air bags. I update some parts but not all every year just like I did on my airplanes to keep them in the air and airworthy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prevost Repair & Maintenance Costs - Hisham Amaral - 04-28-2017 11:08

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)