Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An RV Park to Avoid
06-04-2017, 21:47 (This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 21:50 by cmillsap.)
An RV Park to Avoid
I was going to make an overnight reservation at Pony Express RV Park in Salt Lake City, Utah until I read their pet policy which I included below. They don’t tell you this until you have nearly completed the reservation. Obviously, I declined to finish the reservation. I guess they will come check out your site before you leave to decide if they want to keep or give back your $100 deposit. I booked a reservation at another RV Park….

https://highwaywestvacations.com/book/lo...06/07/2017

b]Pet Policy:

RV & Tent Sites: Pets are welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival. An additional refundable $100 damage deposit is collected if you are staying with pets.
•Hotel Rooms: 2 pets max, 35 lbs. or smaller are allowed in some guest rooms upon advance notice. A one-time non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $50.00 will apply. An additional refundable $100 damage deposit is collected. (Pet Free Units Excluded)
•Airstream/Vintage Trailer Rentals: 2 pets max, 35 lbs. or smaller. A one-time non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $50.00 will apply. An additional refundable $100 damage deposit is collected. (Pet Free Units Excluded)
•Hospitality Units (Trailers, Cottages, Safari Tents): 2 pets max, 35 lbs. or smaller. A one-time non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $50.00 will apply. An additional refundable $100 damage deposit is collected. (Pet Free Units Excluded)
•Pets must be kept on a maximum 10 foot leash at all times and under the control of their owner; or must be left inside guest accommodation. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
•Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pet. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle.
•Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
[/b
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2017, 20:15 (This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 11:05 by cmillsap.)
RE: An RV Park to Avoid
So I called and asked about the "pet policy". That policy has been recinded due to complaints from customers. I finished booking the reservation. They need to remove it or revise it on their reservation site...

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)